Friday, April 29, 2016

When Is a Knit Skirt Not Knitted?

Or, what does a knitter sew?
As you probably know by now, I love knitting. If I'm not knitting, I'm thinking about knitting. What you may not know is that I learned to sew long before I learned to knit.

Jo-ann's Fabric Store had a sale on fabric, the same time I decided new wardrobe pieces would be nice. Starting with skirts seemed like a easy way to get back into sewing.

Sewing is so much faster then knitting! The fabric and pattern were purchased Monday, Size chosen and two pattern pieces laid out to cut Wednesday night. Cutting the fabric, and all the sewing was completed Thursday. Then the new skirt was worn Saturday. Usually in this amount of time you would have had the swatch knit!
The pictures:




Visit 100Creations's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment