Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring Mobius Loop Released, New scarf in the wips

I am happy to announce the release of Spring Mobius Loop. Through Wednesday 18th of April it is $1 off, just add it to your cart.

I have been knitting and writing the pattern on a new spring scarf. This one is Chloe's Heart. The center stitch pattern is from Lovely Stitches Volume 2: 35 Lace Cables by Annie Maloney. I love the stitches in this book and her other books, so you will definitely be seeing more of them.

I'm hoping to release this pattern early in May. The test will be up this week in the Testing Pool in Raverly. Please let me know if you want an earburn for the test or the release. My scarf in is Lacey by Interlacements yarn, a lace weight super fine merino in colorway lime. I recommend it! If you must substitute yarn, use a fingering or lace weight with a suitable needle. You want the stitches tight enough to show off the pattern stitches.

Chloe's Heart

Visit 100Creations's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment