Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happenings 9/9 Now on Etsy

Hi! Welcome to the new addition of Happenings. I have been busy this week making stitch markers. Here are some of my newest:
 

 

 

Aren't they cute? Watch for them to come to Ebay. I also have a few knitting stitch markers and patterns available on Etsy, and more will be added.

Instagram Follow me on instagram to see more!

I had a photo shoot today. Just me, the camera, and a secret project. And a tripod - couldn't have done it with out the tripod. It was a beautiful morning, just right for taking pictures. Then inside I took pictures of my newest stitch markers, some of them are up there.

Ebay again: Lots of magazines and books for sale. The magazines are crochet this time. Some auctions are ending tonight, but more are going to be starting this whole week. Please see check them out, and bids are always welcome. I do combine shipping.

Please help me out! If you are on Etsy, favoriting my shop and items in it will help people find me. I'm also working on a Grand Opening promotion. Any ideas?

Thanks so much for checking in with me. I'm going to be sharing knitting news on my Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram. Please join me on those sites as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment