Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happenings 10-21 Photo Improvements?

What have you been up to this week? I made some more stitch markers, they will be in my shop shortly. The project bag is finished, and turned out great (husband even said so). Went to iron my back drop for the marker photos, and the iron isn't getting hot. Sigh. I was wanting to make more bags (always need more project bags, right?). But now I'll have to wait. I'm getting better on the stitch marker photos. (At least I hope so) Winter light is making it difficult, and it is only going to get worse. But of course, you want to see! Still a little fuzzy, but getting there:


Love this combination, Blue of course. Notice the Blue Wire!




Pink and Brown is such a classic combination.



What do you think of these for knitting party favors? Each one will come as a wine charm.



More pictures next week, enjoy your knitting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment