Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happenings: 10/7 Briefly

Just a quick note to say hi! Last week I started the border on my Celtic Quilt #1b blanket. Slow going, but I'm really loving how it is turning out. Of course I'm not following the pattern. I just didn't have enough circular needles for that, and the rounds really would have been endless. I finished the fourth block for Celtic Quilt #2, and am on the border for the 5th block. Hopefully stash will allow me to work 12 blocks for that blanket.

Please follow me on Twitter to get current news from the knitting world, new listing in my Etsy shop, and more.

I'm working on being more interesting next week. In the meantime here is an interesting article:
Knitting your way to a healthier happier mind. 

 Visit 100Creations's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment